Wednesday 3 August 2016

Crisis team yet again

I had a bad experience ringing the crisis team last week and now I'm feeling scared to ring them but know I probably need to.
Last week when I was really struggling and on alert with the team I got the response "you have been told to stop using services so much and to start taking responsibility for your own actions" which shocked me as I had been told to ring for support whenever I needed to.
Sometimes people don't realise just how much their words can affect you - I feel frightened to ring but know I have got to the stage where I'm likely to hurt myself.
I disassociated earlier and found myself downstairs but can't remember getting there. I feel unsettled and agitated. Talking to someone will ground me and help me to settle and probably sleep - why is everything so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment