Friday 26 June 2015

100th Post!

So this is my 100th post. Only seems like yesterday that I started writing my blog.
I'm not sure it helps but it's interesting to read back and helps me to see patterns in my behaviour and how I'm thinking when I'm struggling.
Been to the dentist today and I find it really triggering. I needed root canal treatment and he took ages to do it. My head was spinning and I thought I was going to be sick.
When I got back to my car I could hardly walk and just went straight home and went to bed. I slept all afternoon. Something so small can just exhaust me.
Feeling numb now and know I need to eat and take care of myself but haven't got the energy.
I feel that I should do something special for my 100th post but it's not going to happen lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment