Sunday 18 January 2015

It's been a while

It's been a while since I last wrote in my blog and lots has happened, both good things and not so good
I've turned 50 and been on am amazing holiday to New York. I've also finally moved to a new house and am trying hard to see it as a fresh start
I've been really ill over the past year and have had 3 operations. I've lost 4 stones in weight and am really struggling to be healthy and well. My immunity is poor and I have low iron levels. It's hard to just keep going
Had some scary news just before Christmas that my ex husband is coming back from Thailand and has shipped his belongings back. This has caused bad nightmares again and a lot of anxiety.
Feeling re-traumatised right now and fed up that I always end up in this crap place.
Am trying something new for my nightmares. I set my alarm before they happen - seems easy but it's making me really tired and I wake up upset and agitated. Am hoping it will stop the nightmares though. It's worth a try.
Have managed 8 months without any medication and am in no rush to ever take it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment