Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday

My neck is still so sore and swollen and I feel really yuk. Not that anyone notices or asks how I am! My youngest daughter has just asked me to drive her and her friends to Leeds this afternoon which is about an hour either way, my son has asked me to pick him up and take him to football, cook him dinner and then take him home and my other daughter has asked me to deliver a birthday card that she forgot to send - so much for resting!
Me and resting don't really go anyway. Yesterday I tidied 2 bedrooms and changed the beds. I have to keep busy and distracted so I can stay away from my head and stupid thoughts and urges. I saw something yesterday that I'm going to try and that is having a basket of stones with positive statements and quotes on them. So I need to start collecting flat stones. I will try to post a photo of what I mean.
My favourite saying is "life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain!"
Think it's been raining quite a lot in my life right now but I'm hanging in there.
No new news from my husband, I think he is still in Thailand, but where I don't know. I just wish I knew what is happening so I don't have to listen to all the speculation from others.
Anyway, off to Leeds to take my daughter to see Eminem. I kind of wish I was staying so I could join in but am not sure it is my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment